When the Apple Store won’t come to you, I will!
• Apple, Mac and PC Service for the San Fernando Valley and Greater Los Angeles area
• In-Home / On-Site Setup, Help, Repair and Training
• Apple & Mac upgrades
• Printer Setup for Mac & iPad (AirPrint)
• Data Recovery & Restoration -- Hard Drive Repair
• Support -- By telephone and Remote Access
• Fair pricing, honest advice and FREE follow-up telephone support
• Same day service – Weekend service
• Senior & Military discounts!
• Accept cash, check, PayPal & major credit cards
Serving the greater
Los Angeles area
Hours 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
West Coast Time
800-508-9028 – toll free
818-631-9028 – air
Copyright © Ken Rubin's Macintosh 2015. All rights reserved. • email: email@example.com • phone: 1-800-508-9028
Amazon is testing its drone delivery service at a secret site in Canada, following repeated warnings by the e-commerce giant that it would go outside the US to bypass what it...
Defendant Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers emerged victorious today after being battered by a month-long trial, with a jury finding against Ellen Pao on every one of her...
Hillary Clinton is probably going to run for president, and she’s probably going to be the Democratic nominee in 2016. Both those things are likely. But let’s say Clinton falters...
Just how taxing is loneliness? A new study explores that question and finds it can be just as dangerous as obesity. The study, which was carried out by a research team under...
Scientists are puzzling over a new discovery regarding Stone Age sex: It seems that for every 17 women who reproduced at the time, just one man did the same. The findings are...
The United States Postal Service receives $18 billion in annual federal subsidies, but that is still not enough to offset the $20 billion in lost productivity that results from its...
I’ll admit I do it as much as anyone else: see the cool things that others are doing and wish I were doing something cool like that too. You see great travel photos on Instagram...
The NASA spacecraft Dawn has spent more than seven years traveling across the solar system to intercept the asteroid Vesta and the dwarf planet Ceres. Now in orbit...